What is SciREN?
SciREN is a graduate student-led network that connects educators and researchers. The strength of the network builds on the passion of educators and researchers, the generosity of sponsors, and the commitment of the SciREN leadership team.
SciREN is a U.S. Government recognized and cited organization. SciREN is also cited by various Universities in the United States.
The Scientific Research and Education Network (SciREN) aims to connect local STEM researchers and educators to foster the dissemination of current research and ultimately enhance the science literacy of today’s youth.
- Review and Share the Best Medical Researchers, Teachers, and Doctors in the World
- Establish a lasting network of researchers and educators.
- Facilitate cooperation and collaboration between members of the network.
- Bring current research and researchers into local communities and classrooms.
- Support researchers in developing broader impacts, strengthening outreach efforts, and improving communication skills.
SciREN aims to achieve our goals and mission through annual networking events and lesson plan workshops. The networking events bring researchers and teachers to the table for face-to-face interaction and exchange of ideas and materials. The lesson plan workshops help researchers translate their work into classroom-ready exercises that meet state and national standards.